Last updated January 03, 2024
- What information do we collect from you?
- How do we use your information?
- Who do we share your information with?
- What rights do you have?
- Where is your information stored?
- How long do we keep your information?
- Your responsibilities online.
- How to contact us.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We may collect personal information and non-personal information from you.
If you decide to subscribe to our newsletter, then you will be asked to provide us with your name and email address. However, you are not required to give us your name in order to subscribe to our newsletter. We will use your email address to periodically send you our newsletters.Please note that you may unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email. If you contact us, including via a Submission, we may collect your personal information for purposes of responding to your communication. When you contact us, we may collect your name, email address, company name and your remote internet protocol address in order to respond to your Submission or other communication.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small data file that is automatically sent to your web browser and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable our system to recognize your device and are used to compile statistical reports on website activity. Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. The type of non-personal information that’s collected through cookies includes general user activity, browser type, mobile device used, mobile device identifiers and other data collected from your device.
- Necessary / Essential Cookies (Type: session cookies, administered by Us)
- Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Site and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies (Type: persistent cookies, administered by Us)
- Functionality Cookies (Type: persistent cookies, administered by Us)
- Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Site, such as remembering your login details or language preference, and provide you with a more personal experience.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies (Type: persistent cookies, administered by Third-Parties)
- Purpose: These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Site and how users use the Site. The information gathered via these cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Site. We may also use these cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Site to see how our users react to them.
What is a web beacon? A web beacon is a tiny graphic image that is embedded in an email or on a webpage. Web beacons are used to determine what parts of a webpage were viewed or whether an email was successfully opened. No personal information is contained in, or collected as a result of, using web beacons.
Google Analytics Cookies. Google Analytics utilizes first-party cookies to distinguish unique users and to measure website traffic in order to generate reports to help us understand user activity on our website. Currently our website utilizes Google’s _ga, _gat, and _gid cookies. For more information about how Google Analytics processes information you should visit www.google.com/analytics.
If you don’t want Google to collect non-personal information about you, you can download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, which is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you to develop and improve the content on our website, to send you newsletters, and to support our internal functions such as auditing, data analysis and research and quality management. We may otherwise use your information with your consent or at your direction. We may also share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates.
3. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We currently use MailChimp to manage our newsletter and to process the personal information you provide to us. If you do not want MailChimp to have access to your personal information then you can choose not to provide us with your personal information or request that we delete the personal information you’ve already given to us.
4. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
5. WHERE IS YOUR INFORMATION STORED?
Our website is hosted in the United States. Please note that the level of protection that is legally required by the United States may be different from the level of protection that is legally required where you live.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
7. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ONLINE
You should remain aware that any information you share online is not completely secure and it is possible that your information may be accessed by others. While we will do our best to protect your privacy, we cannot guaranty your online safety or security or that others won’t try to access your personal information. We are not responsible for the actions of those who obtain your personal information in this manner. Any transmission of information on or through our website is at your own risk. If you believe that your information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
We do not knowingly accept, request, or solicit information from children or knowingly market to children. If we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our website as quickly as is reasonably practical. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US.